Self Care Saturday: Forest Bathing + Sound Bath
Pasir Ris Park Area 2, 60 Pasir Ris Drive 3, Singapore, 519497 Singapore
Bring on 2022 with a new you! Prioritizing self-care, setting a new theme for the year. Let go of the past and work on becoming a healthier you, emotionally and mentally.
We will start the morning with a nature walk through the 'forest'. Connecting with nature, in a mindful way, walking in silence, observing the surroundings and engaging with our senses. Invitations will be given along the way, guiding you to immerse in the wondrous nature.
At the end of the walk, you will enjoy an hour of sound bath in nature. Instruments include Gong and chimes. Please come in comfortable clothing, as you will be lying down on the mat.
This workshop is facilitated by Adelynn and Shi Min.
Shi Min (@wavesofpleasuresg), a multi-instrument sound healing practitioner, specialises in Tantra massage practice with a focus on deepening heart connections with love and intimacy. An ocean lover, she loves the simple pleasures of life, and enjoys sharing the beauty of life with people.
Holding a safe space for you to connect, to discover something new about yourself, a quiet time to disconnect from the noises in the city, allowing time to heal through Rest. Come with an open mind, be kind, and respectful. We look forward to go on this discovery journey with you :)
Things to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Face towel to clean yourself from sweat
- Umbrella/raincoat (nature walk will proceed in light rain)
- Cap/hat & sunglasses (optional)
- Eye mask/extra face towel for comfort during sound bath (optional)
Date: 12 March 2022
Time: 8am-10am (we will meet at 745am, exact location will be sent to you via email/sms)
Fees: $94 (minimum registration of 5pax to commence, please book your space early.)
Whatsapp Adelynn 96669389/Shi Min 96788058 to register, we accept payment via PayNow/PayLah)
Note: 1. There will be no refund once payment is made. If you couldn’t make it on that day, you may transfer it to a friend.
2. We will check the weather 2hours before. If the weather condition is unsafe to conduct the activity, the event will be cancelled/postponed. We will inform you an hour before the meeting time.
COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures
Participants are required to:
1. Wear your masks at all times.
2. Check-in and check out with SafeEntry at the venue.
3. Take temperatures before the tour starts. Anyone with a temperature higher than 38 degrees Celsius and/or showing symptoms including cough, runny nose, breathlessness will not be allowed to join and/or continue with the tour.
4. Maintain safe distancing from each other at all times.
Let's make this experience safe and enjoyable for all :)